Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark 854255221 Squirtle Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark   Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:56 am

Chapter 2:profesor bark and first pokemon

The next morning jimmy wakes up throws his jeans and hat on and runs out of his cabin room. He notices they have reached the harbor so he goes to Gary's room to wake him up so they can go meet Prof. Bark. Jimmy arrives at the room Gary was staying in but Gary’s isn’t there he try’s to think of where Gary’s could have gone to. When suddenly a loud explosion could be heard from across the ship. Jimmy runs to where the noise came from and finds Gary with only blastoise trying to fight off the evil kanto group Team rocket.

Jesse: twerp give me that blastoise and use the Pokemon centers pc to have your other pokemon transferred here and give them to me as well.
James:Do what she says or well take them all by force.
Gary:oh no what do i do.
Meowth:if you don’t do as jess says well got beat up old man oak and take all of the pokemon at his lab.
Gary:you wouldn’t dare and anyway ash`s pokemon are there and they`d stop you like they always have.
Jesse:you little runt your going to pay for that go seviper
James: go carnivine! Doh dont attack me attack them.
Gary:hydro cannon blastoise.
jesse and james:Dodge seviper use poison tail carnivine you use vine whip.

Blastoise battles hard but is over powered with it being 2 vs 1 until jimmy notices a pokeball at his feet. He delays for a second not knowing what to do it could be another one of team rockets pokemon or it could be one of gary`s that team rocket dropped. He finally decides to throw the pokeball with the red glow out comes umbreon. jimmy sends umbreon into battle and umbreon seems content to listen to his commands.

Jimmy:(yelling) umbreon use swift then psychic
Gary:HUH
Jesse:What
James:who said that
Meowth:wasnt me

Umbreon`s attacks both hit and knocks carnivine and seviper into jesse james and meowth.Jimmy then calls out for umbreon to use giga impact umbreon once again looks at jimmy gives a small nod of the head and attacks team rocket and send them flying.garys pokeballs gently fall into the water and his blastoise quickly jumps in to retrieve them.umbreon runs over to jimmy and they celebrate.

Jimmy: yay we did it umbreon thanks for helping.
Gary: wow jimmy thanks for saving me and my pokemon but where did you find umbreon?
Jimmy:it`s pokeball was just laying on the ground over there so i picked it up and threw it out and called some attacks.
Gary:your lucky it listined im supprised it obeyed your attack commands you havnt even started your journy yet and a high lvl umbreon listined to you with no hesitation. your going to be fine traveling lolen with your pokemon by your side.
Jimmy:really you think so? well lets get to the prof. lab im egar to get my first pokemon.
Gary:ok you deserve it but first lets stop at the pokemon center and get you registered.
Jimmy:ok lets go.

the two walk to the pokecenter talking about how well jimmy battled just minutes ago in his first battle action.they see a bunch of kids playing in the school yard and it makes gary think of what it was like when he was that young and the type of rivalry he had with Ash.

Gary:hey jimmy make sure you make a rival while your here and learn everything you can from each other it will help you both grow as trainers and friends of course you`ll meet some not so friendly people out there but not everyone.i personally had a great rival back when i was your age.
Jimmy:ok, so are you takeing the gym challenge here? you seemed to have alot of fun battleing the last few days.
Gary:Nah im here to do research but you and i will have a few battles during your journy just not right now it wouldnt be a fair fight.
Jimmy:o i was going to say you should be my rival.
Gary:im to experianced to be a new trainers rival and im a pokemon researcher mainly now.
Jimmy: alright. well theres the pokemon center. race ya there

The two run to the pokecenter door. once inside they walk to the front counter where nurse joy is waitting with a big smile.she pushes some buttons on the machine and out comes a trainer card.

Joy:here you go jimmy your all registered and ready to go.
Jimmy:thanks have a nice day.

jimmy and gary head towards the prof. lab,they get to the front door and can here some banging and clanging from inside. they walk in and it looks like a normal lab with bookshelves all over and papers scattered on the ground. one of bark`s asistance was laying on the ground rubbing his head.in the back of the lab prof. bark was chaseing a baby pokemon.

Jimmy:hey do you need some help?
Togepi:Togi togi
Bark:huh?

the little togepi runs over to jimmy and jumps in his arms.Prof. bark gets frustrated because he had been chasing togepi for a couple hours.jimmy and togepi are instant buddies where ever jimmy moves to togepi follows.

Bark:well seems that little one likes you and it never likes staying in its pokeball
oh sorry excuse me, I am professor Bark i study the evolution of pokemon by items like this protector and stones like this here firestone.There are many mystery’s still unkown in the world of pokemon so us professors work with young trainers to get research done. we give them this here pokedex and as they encounter pokemon the pokedex logs the info. so what brings you two to my lab today?
Gary:jimmy here is a new trainer and needs a starter pokemon.
Jimmy:yea im new need my first pokemon.
Bark:Oh great come over here then and pick one out. the one to the right is the normal type eevee, which can evovlve into many different froms by stone happiness and it appears a moss covered rock and a ice covered rock.
the pokemon in the middle is Zorua the dark type illusion pokemon,which like its name says it can make a illusion to make it look like another pokemon in your team.
the pokemon to the left is the normal type togepi,which is the happiness pokemon. and from the looks of it that togepi already likes you.
Jimmy:hmmm its a hard choice but im going to pick eevee
???:togi-starts crying
Bark:oh no poor thing. well here is your eevee also you get a free stone and it would like for you to evolve eevee asap with the stone you pick to help my research.
Jimmy:Thanks but i dont want a stone,not going to force my eevee to evolve just to help your research.
Gary:jimmy dont be so rude. he just gave you your pokemon you do know that right?
Jimmy:yea i know but its mean to force a pokemon to evolve just for research or because you dont think its strong enough. the pokemon should get to deside when it evolve and have a say what it evolves into..not to mention i want to become champ not fufill the prof.`s research.
Bark:very well you seem to care for pokemon alot but had no regard for that Togepi.
Jimmy:I know and i feel bad for not picking togepi but i wanted a eevee before i even came in here and found out what the starter pokemon where.i used a umbreon earlyer and it was an amazing battler and i want one.someone will come along and pick the togepi.
Bark:alright then. are you sure you don`t want a stone?
Jimmy: no thanks
Gary:Hey professor do you have a magmarizer item?
Bark:yes i do why? do you have a magmar that needs to evolve.
Gary:yea but i dont have it on me can me and jimmy come back tomorrow and do it.I dont have magmar on me right now.
Bark:yes that would be fine,and it would be good for jimmy to see evolution of pokemon for the first time.
Gary:ok come one jimmy lets go eat at the pokecenter and crash for the night you and eevee can train some tomorrow.ill have my elekid sent over to so your eevee has a fair training partner.
Jimmy:cool sounds fun let`s go. thanks again prof. Bark see ya tomorrow.

jimmy and gary head to the pokemon center for the night.they had a little follower the togepi that had been causeing mischif earlyer had escaped the lab and was wantting to go with jimmy.

What will happen will togepi get to stay with jimmy on his journey? will jimmy ever evolve eevee? what is gary`s plan with training his elekid?
Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter in the adventures of Jimmy
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark 2886tsg

Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark   Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:45 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down

Jimmy`s journey chapter 2 Maple town and Prof.Bark
Page 1 of 1