Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chapter two - Professor Bark 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Chapter two - Professor Bark 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Chapter two - Professor Bark 854255221 Squirtle Chapter two - Professor Bark 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Chapter two - Professor Bark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Chapter two - Professor Bark 2886tsg

Chapter two - Professor Bark Empty
PostSubject: Chapter two - Professor Bark   Chapter two - Professor Bark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 am

Aurath walked into the quiet town a little slower than he would have liked, his stomach still flipping. Aurath rocked as he went, his body still trying to fight the sea it was no longer on.

As Aurath reached the Lab a comforting sound driffted to him on the wind

???: Toge!

Aurath turned to see his friend Togekiss gliding toward him gracefully on the light breeze. A feeling of warmth rose is Auraths heart as his partner landed without a sound infront of him. Aurath streched forward and began to pet Togekiss.

Aurath: how are you Joy? did you have a good flight?
Joy: Togi Togi

She gave a light flap of her wings and began to left stright up until her nose touched her pokeball at Aurath's side and she disappeared in a red glow.

Aurath: tired? you rest up. Lets go see this Professor.

Aurath opened the door and step inside, the lab was almost as he expected, clean floor, shelves apon shelves of books and papers, strange machines glowing and humming quietly to themselves. As Aurath made his was to the back of the lab the piles of papers slowly grew.

Near the back of the lab a man stood stooped over a desk a sandwich hanging loosly from his mouth as he concentrated on an article.

Aurath waited silently for the prof to notice him..................

The professor moved from time to time, mainly to stop the sandwich he was eating from sprewing its content over the paperwork, or to adjust his stance so he's legs didn't hurt from staying in the same place.

Finally something gave and a large peice if the sandwiches content fell onto the papers with a splat.

Professor: oh Blast! now wheres that cloth....... Oh my boy don't stand there in the shadows you'll scare me to death!

The professor walked around the desk and toward Aurath who stood stright acting as if he hadn't been leaning on the book shelf next to him.

Professor: What brings you to my lab young man? are you intrested in my work? I must tell you its top secert and that you must leave right this........

Aurath: Hello professor i'm Aurath, i've come to take on the gym challange and need a starter please

The professor turned red
Professor: i'm very sorry i thought you were hear to steal my work, let me see a pokemon to start your journy......

The professor walked quickly over to a cylider machine and with a few bleeps and a werrr the machine opened to produce three Pokeballs.

Professor: come over here, choose a pokeball

Aurath moved forward. Suddenly the professors hand shot up

Professor: Wait,you have a pokemon!

The professor pointed the the pokeball on Aurath's belt

Aurath: oh this is my Togekiss Joy, shes my partner. Shes come as my support not as a pokemon to battle with, not yet anyway.

Aurath took the pokeball from his belt and opened it. Joy appeared in a Bright flash of red

Joy:Togikiss?

The professor took a few steps toward Joy and examined her closely making the odd uhmm hmm and oh i see, jotting notes on a pad he scooped up from a near by table.

After a few more minutes the Professor stood stright and smiled at Aurath.

Professor: This is an impressive pokemon and i think its very rare also, but look at the bright eyes and the lush feather, its..... GOODNESS!

Aurath and Joy jumped at the Professors sudden shout

Professor: I'm very sorry my name is professor Zak Bark, i'm the leading mind on the evolution of pokemon through items and stones. It truely is facinating, you see pokemon's cells react to this items causing the make up of the pokemon to change as the energy from the item or stone resonates with the energy from the pokemon, the cells feed from this energy and cause the pokemon to eveolve into something that either makes use of the power withing the stone or in terms of an item, the cells realine to take the item into the body and uses it to make the pokemon better. For instance your Togekiss needed a Shiny stone to evolve, taking the power of light into its self to....... and then what happens is.......... itsn't it a truely fasinating concept.......

Last edited by Aurath on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Chapter two - Professor Bark 2886tsg

Chapter two - Professor Bark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter two - Professor Bark   Chapter two - Professor Bark Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:11 am

Very Detailed, I like Cool
Back to top Go down

Chapter two - Professor Bark
Page 1 of 1