Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle 854255221 Squirtle Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle   Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 am

Chapter 1.5:Gary Vs ship cpt.

The next morning when jimmy and gary awoke from a good nights sleep, much to their supprise they had reached land but it wasnt maple town. gary and jimmy franticly ran to the captin of the ship.

Gary and jimmy: Hey sir where are we and why arnt we in maple town?
Capt.:I needed to propurly thank you for fixing the ship and saveing my crew alot of time.
Jimmy:What do you mean by that?
Gary:Hey old man you never answered our question where are we at?
Cpt.:hahaha i figured we could have a good full battle for the youngster maybe he can learn a thing or two for on his journy.
Jimmy:what? full battle?
Gary: Huh? what could a old timer like you have to compete with me and my pokemon.
Cpt.Hahahaha!!! Gary oak you of all people cant realize who i am? I am Bruno former member of the Elite 4.
Gary: Wow cant believe i didnt realize it was you Bruno. Shocked
Jimmy:wow really a elite 4 member!!!

jimmy and gary are both shocked by finding out their ship captin was really bruno after talking for a few minutes gary and bruno take there spot and pull out their first pokeball.

Gary:Alakazam i choose you!!!
Bruno Go ursaring!!!
Gary use psychic alakazam
Bruno:counter that with earthquake ursaring then get in close and use crunch.

the battle rages on with ursaring takeing the advantage it doesnt last much longer

Bruno: finish it off ursaring use bluk up then follow it up with slash.
Gary: OH no!!! dodge.
was to late alakazam is unable to battle.
Gary:return you battled well. kingdra i choose you, use hydro pump.
the blast misses but ursaring is clearly wore out kingdra launches a hyper beam and ursaring is knocked out.
Bruno:return you battled hard now take a good rest. salamence i choose you!!
Gary: what! i thought you were into fighting types
Bruno:I was until one day when i was traveling in hoenn and came across a abandoned bagon. i took the little guy in and made him part of the family he is the salamence that stands before you.Now salamence dragon dance then draco meteor.
Gary:shoot!!!

kingdra could not avoid being hit by draco meteor and was knocked out. the battle is really heatting up now with both sides even at 5 aside.

Gary:blastoise i choose you! use ice beam then go underground with dig
Bruno:haha did you just call the wrong attack? dig doesnt effect salamence. now salamence lift up and use draco meteor again.whipe out the whole battle feild.
Gary:I know what im doing! blastoise use psych up then come up and use ice beam.
Blastoise got its attack off first since draco meteor needs a small window of powering up.salamence also had ice built up on its wing from the first ice beam attack so speed was lowered.
salamence is unable to battle!
Jimmy:wow this is such a good battle! hope i get to battle like this some day!

jimmy sits in amazement by the intensity of the battle and doesnt realize a shadow next to him.high above jimmy watchign the battle is the legendary pokemon Deoxys which is very interested in the battle and the young boy standing alone (jimmy).

Bruno:Machamp i choose you!
Gary:Blastoise return, go Electivire!

The battle was even gary with 4 pokemon and bruno with 4 pokemon. electivire and machamp traded blows until bruno pulled out earthquake and electivire was knocked out.gary then used umbreon which knocked out bruno`s machamp and hitmonlee. umbreon then found it self matched up against lucario the two traded attacks and eventually knocked each other out of the battle.

Gary: well well this is the best match ive had in a while.
Bruno: me two gary. i`m glad it was you two on my ship for this trip.
Jimmy: thanks for such a great battle. "i hope to battle like this one day"

Still watching from above deoxys is pateintly waitting for the conclusion of the battle so he can go challenge the winner. Gary calls out scizor and bruno calls out hariyama. the two battle but gary mistakenly gets scizor to close and hariyama knocks it out with arm thrust. it was all down to garys first pokemon Blastoise who had previously taken slight damage in the battle with salamence.

Gary: Rats down to my last pokemon. you have pushed me way farther then i expected bruno but then again i wasnt expecting our ship captin to be bruno of the kanto elite 4.
Bruno: haha let it be a lesson to both of you dont judge somthing by outside apperance.
Jimmy:Hey can i have one of your guy`s pokemon and battle one of you. this has got me really pumped to battle.
Gary and Bruno:no u need to wait until you meet professor Bark.
Jimmy:awww man you guys are no fun.

jimmy is bumbed out so he starts to kick some rocks and notices deoxys reflection in the water.

Jimmy Hey whats that in the water!!
Gary: HUH? what are you talking about!
Jimmy:that there in the water it looks like a pokemon
Gary: hold on let me take a look. oh my that is a reflection of deoxys jimmy it must be above us.

Bruno gary and jimmy all franticlly look in the sky looking for deoxys but it was gone.it had turned it self invisible to hide from them spotting it. gary and bruno get back to their battle with blastoise eventually knocking out hariyama.
the two shake hands and thank each other for a great battle.Deoxys makes it move and comes down to earth.

Deoxys: you have shown great strength i would like to have a battle with you.
Gary quick to agree throws out blastoise and the battle begins blastoise hangs in for a little bit but is weak from the battle with bruno so doesnt last long.

Gary: aww man sry blastroise u battled hard today rest for awhile
Deoxys:you over there young boy battle me. your pokemon havnt battled so they are full strength.
Jimmy: who me? im a new trainer dont have my first pokmeon yet on my way to meet the professor now.
Deoxys:oh ok well i sense great potential in you we will battle someday. fairwell for now this isnt the last you will see of me.
Jimmy:cya deoxys was nice meeting you
Gary:wow jay a legendary pokemon senseing your power and revealing it self infront of us and your not even a trainer yet.today is your lucky day kid hope you enjoyed it.

the trio retrun to the ship and run for the kitchen area.They eat and decide to go to bed it wount be to long into tomorrow before they reach maple town.

Jimmy: thanks again gary today was fun
Gary: no problem bud but you do realize i wount be traveling with you im going to help professor bark with some of his research.
Jimmy:oh ok well good night tomorrow is the big day.
Gary:night jay get some sleep dont keep your self awake.

end of chapter 1-1.5
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle 2886tsg

Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle   Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 am

Cool
Back to top Go down

Chapter 1.5:Pre-journy battle
Page 1 of 1