Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chapter three - journy start 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Chapter three - journy start 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Chapter three - journy start 854255221 Squirtle Chapter three - journy start 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Chapter three - journy start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Chapter three - journy start 2886tsg

Chapter three - journy start Empty
PostSubject: Chapter three - journy start   Chapter three - journy start Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 am

Aurath's mind was spinning. Bark's explaination had made very little sence and had left Aurath confused. He stood trying to striaghten out Barks concepts while the Professor himself serched a back room for something.

Professor: It was right here, i know it was here...... well it was a few days ago...... or was that a few weeks......

There was a loud bang a crunch and an shout of pain

Aurath: Professor!

Professor: It's alright, its alright, i'm fine.

Came the professors reply, a mixture of pain and laughter in his voice.
Back came back into the room a pokeball clutched in his hand, a nastly red bump on his forehead told Aurath what had happened in the back room

Professor: Here you are Aurath. Now i should probably give you one of the normal three starters, but to be fair some trainers make there way with there own and at special times, i give a pokemon that i feel would be better suited to a trainer. All pokemon need to be treated right. Sometimes i can be a little push with trainers when it comes to Eevee but anyway.

Bark hads Aurath the pokeball.

Professor: This dear boy will help me hugely in my research if you would take it, its a gift from a powerful company from Kanto. Its a Porygon.

Aurath rasied the pokeball and pressed the button, it a daziling red light a strange pokemon appear, but rather than the noise Aurath had expected, Porgon simply began to bleep happily.

Professor: Ahh yes, this one is a strange pokemon, there hand mad by man you see and rather beautiful. It stored the data it collects from living and i can collect it later if you bring Porgyon back? Would you like to give him a nickname?

Aurath though a little.

Aurath: i dunno........

Progyon stopped bleeping and looked at Aurath, waiting....

Aurath: i think i'll call your Digit.

Professor: Intresting name dear boy, it kinda suits too.

Porygon started to bleep once again and started to fly slow circles around Aurath.

Professor: Ok this is what i know, Porygon is a man-made Pokémon created using advanced scientific means. It can move freely in cyberspace hence why i can collect data from it, its a normal type, genderless and knows Tackle and converstion. Hes an intresting little thing. I hope you take good care of him my boy.

Aurath thanked the professor, recalled Digit and made for the door, before the professor could start any more chatter.

Once away from the lab Aurath set out for the next town, hoping to start his Gym challenge. Ready and willing to face anyone whom stood in his way, with his new Pokemon Porygon.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Chapter three - journy start 2886tsg

Chapter three - journy start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter three - journy start   Chapter three - journy start Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:40 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down

Chapter three - journy start
Page 1 of 1