Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference

Go down 
+3
PokemonNation
Green Charizard
Aer Dragneel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Hwcms3

Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Yes! Silver Conference on PN! Hosted by me! This tournament is dedicated to Kanto, Johto, and a little to Hoenn! Since we haven't had a tourney in awhile, let us make it worth your time!

Allowed Kanto Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Allowed Johto Pokemon

Spoiler:

Allowed Hoenn Pokemon

Spoiler:

Rules:

3 on 3 until at least half competitors are gone.
6 on 6 after at least half of the competitors are gone.
No legendaries Period.
No Sinnoh or Unova pokemon.
Use pokemon ONLY on the list.

Prize:

1st Place: Level 100 Garchomp (Japanese)
2nd Place: Any 2 fully evolved starters of choice
3rd Place: 1 fully evolved starter

Note: If you wish to battle, you must be active and have Pokemon Online or a connectable 5th gen game. Check back to check who you battle. The tourney will start on: 6/28. Get your pokemon ready.

Also, you will have 2 days to battle your opponent or both of the battlers are disqualified.

Participants-
Victory Fiend
Aurath - via PO
Pokeprincess - via PO
GC- via wifi(5th)

Last edited by Victory Fiend on Mon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Are you allowed to have 2 of the same pokemon. (Example 2 charmanders on the same team)

Also 6/28 seems a little far away
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Are you allowed to have 2 of the same pokemon. (Example 2 charmanders on the same team)

Also 6/28 seems a little far away

People need time to train. And no. You need to have different pokemon. No duplicate items either.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Count me in for PO, I seem to have the most problems connecting with you guys so i'll stick with PO to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:26 pm

count me in as well for PO as im not sure if my ds will connect when i move Sad plus i dont even know what internet ill have nor have the time to train Razz but by then i should have my internet set up and be able to get on PO to make the pokemon i need Smile
Back to top Go down
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:50 pm

dang i need 5th gen...
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:08 pm

I'll join 5th gen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm

If you choose PO, then your opponent must have PO too. This is a combination of PO and 5th gen. Also. The battlers will be chosen on the 24th of June.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:50 pm

great that gives me time to mabye get a 5th gen team ready and hopefully connect with my new internet Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Cool. I still need to raise my team
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Hmm if thats the cast i wont join then. As it is i can only battle Rex and Jessie via black, meaning if i come up against you or GC we wont be able to battle. better to just not join and that way thats one problem taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Hmm if thats the cast i wont join then. As it is i can only battle Rex and Jessie via black, meaning if i come up against you or GC we wont be able to battle. better to just not join and that way thats one problem taken care of.

OK. Sorry about that. I was planning to do both because of that reason...hmmm
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:03 pm

This seems like a good idea but... i wont be joinin. Tournys arent rly my deal.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Hmm problem is like you said VF, my opponent need to have both and if your and GC and others only use gen 5 and i come up to battle you then i can't as my gen 5 wont connect to either of you, my gen 4 wont connect to wifi full stop. Its ok though. I look forward to seeing who wins.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Same. Im really not into Tournys but i like 2 see who comes out on top. They then shall be on Mines n Auraths Hit list XD
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

alright.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

And Rex. I WANNA BATTLE SABLEYE!
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:12 pm

I dont have em anymore i got rid of all of my Wonder guard pokemon besides Ambipom. So. i have no Sableyes
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Rex wrote:
I dont have em anymore i got rid of all of my Wonder guard pokemon besides Ambipom. So. i have no Sableyes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Lol I'm on my own hit list and next to my name, it Rex, you going down fool, i'ma kick your arse! X-)

I'ma make you dance foo, like my little friend here very happy
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Lol I'm on my own hit list and next to my name, it Rex, you going down fool, i'ma kick your arse! X-)

I'ma make you dance foo, like my little friend here very happy

Hey Rex. Since you ain't in the tourney, mind testin out my team when I finish training?
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Rex wrote:
Sure

Thanks. I was really hoping you still had those sableye though. Lol
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:46 am

Might join this tourney for the fun of it on PO.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Cool! You should join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference   Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Nation 5th gen/PO Silver Conference
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next