Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Seriously, do something about victory fiend 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Seriously, do something about victory fiend 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Seriously, do something about victory fiend 854255221 Squirtle Seriously, do something about victory fiend 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Seriously, do something about victory fiend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wizard
Rookie
Rookie
wizard

Seriously, do something about victory fiend Empty
PostSubject: Seriously, do something about victory fiend   Seriously, do something about victory fiend Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 am

I'm trying to post and all she does is delete any and all threads and posts I make for no good reason. I sent her a message and she replied to me with "Leave.". I don't even know what I did wrong, can an admin help please?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Seriously, do something about victory fiend Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, do something about victory fiend   Seriously, do something about victory fiend Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:16 am

You know exactly what you did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Seriously, do something about victory fiend 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, do something about victory fiend   Seriously, do something about victory fiend Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Vf please let me know what wizard has done wrong and if its anything offensive i will deal with it i dont want another spam attack and wizard im sorry you feel that way but ik that VF has a reason for this we have been spammed quite a bit and shes protecting the site if she knows who you are then she may be worried your going to spam us again so please post nicely or do not post at all.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Seriously, do something about victory fiend 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, do something about victory fiend   Seriously, do something about victory fiend Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Wizard has been banned btw next time you decide to spam us dont post a pic of it on OTB and brag about it mmk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously, do something about victory fiend   Seriously, do something about victory fiend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously, do something about victory fiend
Page 1 of 1