Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please demote Victory Fiend. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Please demote Victory Fiend. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Please demote Victory Fiend. 854255221 Squirtle Please demote Victory Fiend. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Please demote Victory Fiend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamarada RTCitia
Rookie
Rookie

Please demote Victory Fiend. Empty
PostSubject: Please demote Victory Fiend.   Please demote Victory Fiend. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 am

She is blatantly abusing her powers as a moderator to delete posts of people that she does not like, even though they have not done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Please demote Victory Fiend. Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Please demote Victory Fiend.   Please demote Victory Fiend. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 am

I'm sure my friends trust people who have spammed the forum before.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Please demote Victory Fiend. 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Please demote Victory Fiend.   Please demote Victory Fiend. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Kamarada RTCitia you have spammed us multiple times im not sure how you got back on here but im sorry i agree with victory fiend about deleting your posts she wouldnt do it if it was unnecessary please stop bothering us weve been getting more active and i will not have you messing us up again either post on the forum nicely or leave.

and VF youve done a good job protecting us if they post pokemon or non spam related things fine if thevey posted anything offensive please let me know and they will be deleted immediately since they have already spammed us before any offensive langue or comment will not be tolerated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please demote Victory Fiend.   Please demote Victory Fiend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please demote Victory Fiend.
Page 1 of 1