Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Mewtwo Strikes English Games! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Mewtwo Strikes English Games! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Mewtwo Strikes English Games! 854255221 Squirtle Mewtwo Strikes English Games! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Mewtwo Strikes English Games!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Mewtwo Strikes English Games! 2886tsg

Mewtwo Strikes English Games! Empty
PostSubject: Mewtwo Strikes English Games!   Mewtwo Strikes English Games! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 am

Hi Pokemon Nation! It feels good to be back!

Now what a better why to kick of the relaunch of pokemon nation with a wifi event coming to all English Pokemon Black and White games?

Well heres the info you need, The event pokemon is a Mewtwo, this tough uber has his signature move Psystrike as well as its standard Aura Sphere (a fav of Joy) and Shadow Ball (another fav) but it also has the move Electro ball, a move mostly used by Ash's Pikachu!

This pokemon will be going live on the 12/02/12 or 02/12/10 for those of you who live in America (or just have the date the wrong way around Wink

Don't miss out on yours!

This news was brought to you thanks to Serebii
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Strikes English Games!   Mewtwo Strikes English Games! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:46 am

I go on serebii ALL THE TIME such a relible source and thanks for the reminder i almost forgot! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Strikes English Games!   Mewtwo Strikes English Games! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Lol, Nice
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Strikes English Games!   Mewtwo Strikes English Games! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Hey guys just an update on the mewtwo event, its gone live early, so get yours now! The event will go on for two weeks so thewres no hurry. i just got mine though ^^ Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Strikes English Games!   Mewtwo Strikes English Games! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 pm

gonna get mine now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Strikes English Games!   Mewtwo Strikes English Games! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mewtwo Strikes English Games!
Page 1 of 1