Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Non legits = Still Awesome! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Non legits = Still Awesome! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Non legits = Still Awesome! 854255221 Squirtle Non legits = Still Awesome! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Non legits = Still Awesome!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Non legits = Still Awesome! Hwcms3

Non legits = Still Awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Non legits = Still Awesome!   Non legits = Still Awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 am

I have found out a way to make pokemon. No matter what they are not legit ^_^ ive tryed to enter them in Pokemon Random Matchup. This means that they will not be accepted in any Pokemon Nations Tornys or Pokemon League. Ima still make them cause I want every pokemon. Im not 100% sure if Aegis will see them as Legit or not but I say they arent. They can have everything correct but not legit. Sry for anyone who was givin one. ^_^ Im not that sry to be honest. I did say to the people I gave them to that the chances that they were 100% legit were slim. If u want a Extreme Hacked Pokemon such as a Ditto know only 1 hit ko moves and have the ability Flash Fire then It shall be ^_^. Im just doing this for fun. If u want a Real Created 100% legit pokemon then go ask Jess and be on the wait list lol. *Didnt mean to say ur slow Jess just saying that u prb get asked alot*. Anyways Yea If u want a Hacked Pokemon then ask ^_^. .... Im sorta bumded out that I made a Ice team and it wasnt Legit. I still have 5/6 pokemon that are Legit for the Pokemon league.... I just hate that I have to remake the entire team. Oh well there is luck for ya. Well if anyone wants to have a Gym Leader Hacked Vs Gym Leader Hacked battle ask for the pokemon u want and ill make it ^_^. Im guessing this will be fun. Im the hacked Ice Gym Leader. Bring it!
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Non legits = Still Awesome!   Non legits = Still Awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 pm

You know that flashfire Snivy? If you evolve it, it's ability becomes overgrow again.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Non legits = Still Awesome!   Non legits = Still Awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 pm

oh. want me to make u a evolved one and let it know Flash fire?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Non legits = Still Awesome!   Non legits = Still Awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 pm

A serperior'd be nice. Would you? Same moves. and flash fire. and shiny. Lol.

make level 99

no hold item

Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Non legits = Still Awesome!   Non legits = Still Awesome! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:40 pm

got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non legits = Still Awesome!   Non legits = Still Awesome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non legits = Still Awesome!
Page 1 of 1