Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
awesome game...gotta try it :D 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! awesome game...gotta try it :D 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
awesome game...gotta try it :D 854255221 Squirtle awesome game...gotta try it :D 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

awesome game...gotta try it :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

awesome game...gotta try it :D 2886tsg

awesome game...gotta try it :D Empty
PostSubject: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 am

my fiance and i pre ordered lollipop chainsaw and man its sooo good. but not for kids (sorry to those underage wayyyy to much cussing) after playing it for about 30 mins to an hour i cant stop thinking in cuss words lol Razz but i will say the graphics and gameplay are AWESOME!!!! defiantly my favorite xbox 360 game of all time...cept halo (halo rules) so those of you that can pick up a copy of this game should defiantly try it out (if you like killing stuff that is Razz lol) as for me ive got to get offline and go to bed soon (mikes hard lemonade and strained eyes from gaming is not a good combo) night guys and happy gaming Very Happy

~PP Out awesome game...gotta try it :D 2551708107
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

awesome game...gotta try it :D Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 am

I once saw that at a gamestop near me and have to ask what exactly is the story line to that game? It doesn't really look like there is one Laughing
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:49 pm

sounds interesting will be checking it.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:30 am

the story is a cheerleader (Juliet) from the high school in the game is on her way to school and she ends up having to fight off tons of zombies (shes a zombie hunter) and then finds that the whole school is infested with zombies and her boyfriend (nick) gets bitten so to save his life she cuts his head off and does a magic spell to make his head come to life Razz then she carries his head around on her belt. its crazy but its really really good. btw Nick is a PAIN!

heres a little info on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lollipop_Chainsaw

and a video of the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDmaJwKK_ZI

P.S. it has cursing (couldnt find one without it that was good Razz ) and blood so watch at you own risk (didnt embed for that reason as i dont wanna polite the site)
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 am

looks EPIC jessie! love these hack and slashes
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:44 am

i myself finally just purchased prototype 2 and loving every minute of it! perfect game for letting out frustrations after a long day at work
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:39 am

just did my lil bit o research on ur game there jessie and i think it's awesome! i see it is on PS3 as well so i will be getting my copy soon hehe
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 am

Pokeprincess wrote:
but not for kids (sorry to those underage wayyyy to much cussing)

PP. When i was like 7 i was playig GTA O_O. My Parents dont care what type of game i play. Aslong as i do good in school. Since I was 7. I had 2 get A's just to play GTA. Now i can play just bout anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 pm

yeah i figured that Razz but i still dont wanna spam our fourm with bad videos and things like that. ps i love gta as well. im not very good but my fiance is awesome at it.
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 am

and GTA V is just around the corner...awesome year for game releases this year
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 pm

oh yeah i wanna get that for my fiance when it comes out. im also looking forward to halo 4 Smile and of course pokemon black and white 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 am

lol like i said there are just way too many games this year
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 pm

lol yeah but i hear that sony is gonna come out with a new ps4 that isnt backwards compatible and they are gonna make the games around 100 dollars for it Mad if they do im never buying from sony again plus there maybe a xbox 720 Rolling Eyes crazy game developers wont stop making new systems we dont need new systems we need more games Razz worse yet i heard there may not be anymore pokemon games or tv shows Sad i hope not or ill cry crying
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 am

i hear that! no more pokemon would be horrible!!! an abomination!!! and they did the same with ps3...one day u plying ur ps2, next fewer and fewer games are coming out. next thing u got ur ps3 and 100 ps2 games u can't play anymore...it's all a money making scheme, i mean the games will still be on blu ray so they shouldn't cost more, effectively only the operating system and graphics upgrade with each generation of console
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

ik i hate how they just keep coming out with newer systems then stop making games for the old systems and then your stuck with tons of systems just so you can play your favorite games. i only allowed my fiance to get the 360 cause i wanted to play lollipop chainsaw and now im stuck on tons of 360 games and wanting more but i cant afford 30-40 dollar games right now.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 pm

*sigh* as we move on in the world >.> It seems like the younger generation is gettin more... stupid :/ i mean like if the new Gen is smart they wont but the Ps4 n Xbox 720 but since they arent they will. Sadly with the Pokemon thing I rly hope they dont end it. ALSO POKEMON CONQUEST >.> IF U CAN GET ALLIES IN IT. I Want Yukimura Sanada, Keiji Maeda, And Gracia *Mitsuhide Akechi's daugther* Since they r my Elite team in Samurai Warriors Chronicles Very Happy . Mitsuhide is the one with the Indigoish clothes with plates on his arm Very Happy i think hes on the cover of the game. Hes also the one who killed Nobunaga Oda *guy in middle of game case* Also the girl on the front of the case *lower left* is Oichi aka Nobunaga's Sister but Nobunaga kills her n her husband Nagamasa Azai. Well i dont think he killed them personally but that his army killed them. I played SW3 n SWC n SBSH that everything is startin 2 like Blend in with each other. But i do know that Nagamasa Azai was killed by in Brother in law Nobunaga. Want any more history ask Very Happy im always here 2 talk about Japanese Ancient History. I just hope it doesnt say somethin like u Killed Nobunaga or anything like that but says something like you Destroyed his Army or whateve's *_* God.... Im a nerd when it comes 2 this XD. Sry for the Lesson btw i was just bored n when i think about Pokemon Conquest i think about SM3 so i wanted 2 give a brief lesson on the chars on the front of the case. Oh also. The man on the left with the Mask is Shingen Takeda the Tiger n the one on the Right wearing white is Kenshin Uesugi The Dragon, But even though hes a Dragon Masamune Date *who i hope is in Pokemon Conquest* is The One Eyed Dragon n personally I Like Masamune Date more Very Happy Masamune weas Black Armor/Clothes With a Helmet with a Gold Crescent on it. Kenshin Uesugi n Shingen Takeda r enemies n best friends or it seems cause they were going into war or battle but before they did they started talking 2 each other as if they were the best of friends XD . Lol Also for everyone who plays or is goin 2 get Pokemon Conquest. WATCH OUT FOR TADAKATSU HONDA Hes like Op in SW3 n SWC hes also the greatest warrior in Japan or was. BTW if u see Hanbei Takenaka Tell Make him ur ally since he is my Fav SW char Very Happy
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Sry for the huge mini lesson
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Games are getting way to expensive these days...i still remember saving for R 200 bout 23-24 dollar games lol not a chance these days.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:15 am

man i miss the 23 24 dollar games Razz
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
man i miss the 23 24 dollar games Razz

I totally know what you mean awesome game...gotta try it :D 1779901633
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 pm

yeah lol Razz though most of my systems are so outdated that the games are 1-10 lmao XD only problem is that you cant really get games for the n64 or segas anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awesome game...gotta try it :D   awesome game...gotta try it :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awesome game...gotta try it :D
Page 1 of 1