Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey Guys, I'm new! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Hey Guys, I'm new! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Hey Guys, I'm new! 854255221 Squirtle Hey Guys, I'm new! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Hey Guys, I'm new!

Go down 
+3
Pokeprincess
Green Charizard
Bitoko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitoko
Rookie
Rookie

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:11 am

Hey everyone! I found this forum searching for an answer to if it was possible to EV train the dreamworld Arceus and it looks like a pretty cool place. I've been looking for a active Pokemon Community that isn't absolutely huge and you guys seem to fit that pretty well.

A little about me, I'm 22, been playing Pokemon since they first came out. Love IV breeding and EV training pokemon, also sort of a shiny hunter but I don't really chain.

Anyway, yeah, I'm excited to be here!
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Hey Guys, I'm new! Hwcms3

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:09 am

Welcome and yes you can ev train the arceus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hey Guys, I'm new! 2886tsg

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 pm

cool another new shiny hunter lol hi im jessie but people call me PP or the shiny girl Razz haha i hope you enjoy the site Smile
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Hey Guys, I'm new! Hwcms3

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Hallo. I am the Ash K. of PN. Yup. Anyways. Welcome to the forum! And it is possible to EV train Arceus. We got a lot of shiny hunters here. Pokeprincess,Rex, me sometimes but not really. :3 Hope you enjoy the forum.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:42 am

Welcome to Pokemon Nation Bitoko, I'm Aegis aka Jito I'm one of the admins here & founder of this site. I'm glad your enjoying the forum! Hope to meeting you soon. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 am

Hi Bit ^^

I'm Aurath, or Damian. I've no intrest in Shiny's if i'm honest but i do love and collect Togekiss.... (my beautys)

Maybe once you have a team ready we can battle Smile

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello Bitoko,
You can call me Jackman, and I am one of the Mods of the site. I sometimes chain in pearl but right now Im soft reseting for a shiny ho-oh in heartgold. The pokemon games I have are Ruby, Pearl, HeartGold, and White. If you ever want a battle pm me. I sincerely wlecome you to PokemonNation and hope you'll stay for a while!
-Jackman Cool
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Jackman wrote:
I sometimes chain in pearl but right now Im soft reseting for a shiny ho-oh in heartgold.
-Jackman Cool

wow you still havent got that shiny ho oh??? i feel for you jack ive been trying to sr for a shiny dialgia for a long time too but i have less time what with being a mommy and all Razz
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Pokeprincess wrote:
Jackman wrote:
I sometimes chain in pearl but right now Im soft reseting for a shiny ho-oh in heartgold.
-Jackman Cool

wow you still havent got that shiny ho oh??? i feel for you jack ive been trying to sr for a shiny dialgia for a long time too but i have less time what with being a mommy and all Razz
I havent had that much time either due to the tournement and training my gym leader team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Guys, I'm new! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, I'm new!   Hey Guys, I'm new! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, I'm new!
Page 1 of 1