Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hey guys, this place rocks 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Hey guys, this place rocks 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Hey guys, this place rocks 854255221 Squirtle Hey guys, this place rocks 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Hey guys, this place rocks

Go down 
+2
Green Charizard
dialga0009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

Hey guys, this place rocks Hwcms3

Hey guys, this place rocks Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:13 am

Hey everyone

The names Tyrin and i'm from South Africa. Unfortunately here there are not too many ppl (at least of my age: 22) that spend their night and days playing and watching pokemon but i sure as hell do!! First game was my blue version which i got in Austria before it was even thought of in SA and i have never looked back.

Decided to look for a place where i could meet fans like me from all over the world so i can trade, battle and generally talk pokemon. I found you guys and been reading the posts and seen how awesome it is here.

Hoping to be a good friend to all

Shot guys

Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 am

Hi and welcome to pokemon nation! I'm Green Charizard the steel gem leader of pokemon nation. It's pretty cool that you are from South Africa and I look forward to battling and trading with you.
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 am

Good to meet you, the feeling is mutual
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Hey guys, this place rocks 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:38 pm

its nice to meet you im jessie one of the two admins on here. i hope you enjoy the site Smile
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Welcome to PN Tyrin I'm Aurath the other half of our Admin duo. I'm also the Flying Type Gym leader on PN and the Togeking. You'll find a few people here that are similer ages to yourself, myself included as i'm 22.

Hope you find the place to your likeing and look forward to catching you in the chat box sometime.

Last edited by Princess Aura on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Hya. I am Haley or VF on PN. I am the fire type leader of PN. I am glad ya joined! Welcome to PN!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:48 pm

lol im 22 as well sorry forgot to add that Razz
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Hello I am Seriousness, but you can call me Deve. Welcome to PN!
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:58 am

So awesome that you guys are so welcoming! Thanks for the greetings guys.

i'm gonna try be on as much as i can.

And it's nice to see that there are other ppl with the heart of a kid still intact.
Also quite keen to see those Togekisses of yours Aurath, one of my favourite flying types and you and Jessie keep up the good work, i was amazed the minute i entered the site.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:25 pm

well jito made the site this great damian and i are just making small changes to keep it going and looking good Smile
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 pm

yea i read in the previous posts, but thats why i said KEEP up the good work. As far as i can tell we will always have Anne and Jito to thank for everything here. Don't know them but they made a great thing here
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Lol Well Tyrin i'll have to show you what my Toge's can do sometime. I have 5 currently. Ones not for battling (the free birthday one) Meaning i have 4 set up for battle.

Thanks for your comments. We will do our best for everyone.
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:48 pm

lol definitely Aurath, i'm sure i will be getting a complete thrashing but all the better to learn from. I see u teaching me a lot while i am here and i'm looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, this place rocks   Hey guys, this place rocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, this place rocks
Page 1 of 1