Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! 854255221 Squirtle How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! Hwcms3

How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! Empty
PostSubject: How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out!   How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:08 pm

.... It all started when I first saw Pokemon White and Black on TV. I was sitting there like... I gatta get that game. I had 2 weeks to save up the money. *I dont watch that much TV*. Two weeks had gone by and I had more then enough money for the game. I was ready for Tomorrow when the game was going to released. I didnt go to sleep that night. When it was 8:42 AM. I walked up to my step dad and said.
Rex : Hey can u drive me to Target to get Pokemon White?
and my step dad said.
SD : The car is broken only way your getting there is by walking.
I was there looking at him. I wasnt going to wait for the car to be fixed. When is was 10:42 AM. I was ready to go to Target and get my game. I was stopped at the door by my mom who told me to take my Step dad with me and my cousin cause he needed the workout. Normally it wouldnt take long to get to Target by car. But by walking I didnt know how long. I took a guess at a hour getting there by walking. My cousin and my stepdad got ready and we left the door at 11:21 AM. we kept walking and I was keeping track of the time. Target opened up at 12 PM. I kept walking I was taking the lead even though I hated walking. My step dad though was the fastest then me. at 11:52 AM my cousin started to say his feet hurt and I told him to stop crying. We were just about half way there at 12:15 PM. At 12:23 PM it started to rain and my step dad said we should turn back. I said no way Ive come to far to stop now. we kept on walking. When we got to target it was 12:53 PM. I went right to the game area not paying attetion to how much pain my feet was in. When i got there I Couldnt find it anywhere. I was so sad. I saw a box say black and white and walked around it a few times though. I then gave up saying it isnt here. I put my head down and shame... and guess what I saw! Pokemon Black and White!!! I jumped down and grabbed it with out second thinking. and walk towards the counter. I gave them the money and I was so happy at the time! we left the store at 12:58 PM. When we went outside though it was like it nevered rained. I walked home a winner that day knowing after all of that I got what I wanted. We got home at 1:42 PM. My cousin had a gaint frown on his face cause he never wanted to do that again. My step dad looked confused but under that confused look was a smile that said I didnt pay for anything this time. And me. The only thing my mom and aunt saw me do when I got home was just walk into my room lay on my bed. Pull my DS lite from its secret hiding spot. and play Pokemon White. Later on in the day i found out I could a have gotten a ride but at 5PM. I said to myself... It was worth even sore spot on my foot.

How did u get your Pokemon 5th gen?
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out!   How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 pm

I dont really have an epic story for getting pkmn white, BUT I do have an epic story for getting the special event pokemon Victini. This was the FIRST victini event, so I didnt have my 3ds so my wifi didnt work. So on the last day of the event I tryed to use the wifi from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM, at 11:00 PM I said to myself "If it dosent work this last time im goin to bed!" So I tryed it for a last time and....................(of course you already know what happened.) IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy I saved the game and fell soundly asleep knowing I got what I wanted.
THE END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out!   How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:13 pm

I went to the Best Buy that was around 10 blocks from my house

I didn't think it would have been in there as I got it on the 8th lol
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out!   How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:37 pm

I didn't get my pokemon Black for a while after it came out. I was pushed for money at the time it came out. But one day i poured out my savings from the jar i have and went off down the shop to get my copy ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out!   How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did I get my Pokemon White? March 6. The day the game came out!
Page 1 of 1