Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon white 2 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon white 2 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon white 2 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon white 2 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon white 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

Pokemon white 2 Hwcms3

Pokemon white 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon white 2   Pokemon white 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:57 pm

I beat it a while ago.

I don't want any spoilers, but I haven't done any after game stuff, just saved and got off. Haven't played since. Is the after game stuff worth doing?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Pokemon white 2 Hwcms3

Pokemon white 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon white 2   Pokemon white 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Well I haven't done much of it but the stuff that I did do seemed to be worth it. Such as beating black tower (I guess it would be called something different on white but still the same concept) and getting the rewards for completing the pokedex.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon white 2 Hwcms3

Pokemon white 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon white 2   Pokemon white 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:40 am

White Hollow. Yes. also in post game, catch yourself reshiram ad kyurem. Meet up with N for a creepy, yet AWESOME meeting. It made me kinda excited...happy...I dunno, whenever they talk about the character from 2 years ago. That's you!~ Also...Exploring the ruins once you get Ghetsis's notes reveal VERY interesting stuff.
Spoiler:

A lot of stuff to explore. Do memory link if you can too. That makes it even better.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

Pokemon white 2 Hwcms3

Pokemon white 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon white 2   Pokemon white 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Victory Fiend wrote:
White Hollow. Yes. also in post game, catch yourself reshiram ad kyurem. Meet up with N for a creepy, yet AWESOME meeting. It made me kinda excited...happy...I dunno, whenever they talk about the character from 2 years ago. That's you!~ Also...Exploring the ruins once you get Ghetsis's notes reveal VERY interesting stuff.
Spoiler:

A lot of stuff to explore. Do memory link if you can too. That makes it even better.

N was the King of team plasma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon white 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon white 2   Pokemon white 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon white 2
Page 1 of 1