Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon Black and White 2 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon Black and White 2 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon Black and White 2 854255221 Squirtle Pokemon Black and White 2 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon Black and White 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

Pokemon Black and White 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:33 pm

I looked on serebii today to find some details of the new game: Pokemon Black and White 2. Here is what Serebii said:
"Pokémon Smash is currently in the process of airing and has had Junichi Masuda arrive on the show and make the announcement for which the world has been waiting. In this announcement, he unveiled the release of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2. These games are the third game of Generation V and follows in a similar pattern to past releases and is due for release on the Nintendo DS in June 2012."
-Serebii.net
The release date is this fall.I will update this Topic often. For these new games the new mascot is the Legendary Dragon and Ice Pokemon Kyurem. In the games you suposedly are able to change Kyurems form, I am not sure how though. That is all I have right now, but heres a pic:
Pokemon Black and White 2 Kyuremforms2 (If I get any more Info I will update back here.)
-Jackman

Last edited by Jackman on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Pokemon Black and White 2 Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 am

HOW DARE THEY DO THAT TO RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM.

*Me runs off crying*
Back to top Go down
Bitoko
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 am

What I find interesting about this is the Ruby and the Sapphire that are behind the two game names. Makes me think they are going to involve Hoenn somehow, maybe even by making it another 16 badge type thing like G/S/C. Just a thought, but yeah, looks fun!
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Pokemon Black and White 2 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 am

Hopefully Hoen will be involved...... perhaps its a remake of the R/S/E with both Hoen n Unova?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White 2   Pokemon Black and White 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White 2
Page 1 of 1