Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SHINY!!!!!!!!! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! SHINY!!!!!!!!! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
SHINY!!!!!!!!! 854255221 Squirtle SHINY!!!!!!!!! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

SHINY!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

SHINY!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SHINY!!!!!!!!!   SHINY!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Ok so today I was breeding a chimchar for Icehydros and I couldnt find my infernape so i got a Japenese one from the GTS, so I was ridin my bike waiting for the chimchar egg to hatch and it did. While it was hatching I was chating with Icehydros and Victory Fiend and when I looked back at my screen it was a SHINY FLIPPIN CHIMCHAR!!!!!!! FIRST HATCH, ACCEDENTILY, AND TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! I reliazed that I must be very lucky, but then I thought "Wait that infernape was japenese so which means that it was the Masuda Method!" For those of you who dont know what the Masuda Method is,its a shiny getting method in which you breed a pokemon from a foreign country and a pokemon from your country, if you do that then the chances of getting a shiny go from about 1 in about 8000 to 1 to 1 in about 1500. And since I breeded my ditto that i caught in the giant chasm and breeded it with the japenese infernape, it became shiny, BUT its still a 1 in about a 1500 chance which is still rare! Also I just wanted to say that this is my first shiny thats not from trade and I got by myself. Its also very weird tha my first EVAR pokemon I got was Chimchar in pearl (pearl was the first pokemon game I ever got) and my first non traded, catched by myself, shiny pokemon was Chimchar. Thanks for reading!
-Jackman
Back to top Go down

SHINY!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINY!!!!!!!!!   SHINY!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Just mass-breed that Chimchar.
You don't want to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

SHINY!!!!!!!!! Hwcms3

SHINY!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINY!!!!!!!!!   SHINY!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:09 pm

Congrats I once got a shiny turtwig when I was breeding it for egg moves to give to my ferroseed. Too bad the iv's sucked or else I would of use it.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

SHINY!!!!!!!!! 2886tsg

SHINY!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINY!!!!!!!!!   SHINY!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice Cool
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

SHINY!!!!!!!!! Hwcms3

SHINY!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINY!!!!!!!!!   SHINY!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:52 am

... ^_^ makes me think of when I ran into a Shiny Oddish..... and a Shiny Azelf.... But When i ran into it i thought my game was glitching and reseted it *I didnt know about shinys back then and didnt care to check online to see what was wrong*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHINY!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINY!!!!!!!!!   SHINY!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHINY!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1