Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. 854255221 Squirtle Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.

Go down 
+2
Jackman
N
6 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Hwcms3

Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Empty
PostSubject: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Its your Story Teller Rex(Abyss) here saying that Ima catch any Shiny Legendary if I can. Just ask and ill give you a time when I can get it. If its a running away Legendary pokemon such as Latios and Latias you will have 2 wait. I might not give a date but I will go after it. I rly dont care what pokemon you give me in return. I would mainly just ask for Regis though since Im a Regi fan.... Also If u want me to get you a Shiny Starter It wont take as long but will take some time. I might hold off sometimes like if u say u want a Shiny Heatran.... I might get one for myself first since Heatrans are a huge part of my team. Dont ask for a Shiny Zekrom or Reshiram cause its not possible sadly.... There are other Shiny Cathers out there such as Jess.... But im not 100% sure she is willing to send them lol. Plus one more thing. I dont hack they will all be legit. And dont ask for a Shiny Darkrai or Arceus. They are event pokemon which right now are impossible to get unless hacking which means I cant do any event pokemon sadly. So Pokemon I will catch will be Posted. Starting with Legendaries to Starters. Sadly I wont be able to get Regigigas as well since I need the Regis. Im sorry for anyone who wants that one. Same thing with Manaphy.

Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Heatran
Uxie
Azelf
Mespirt(Run Away)
Heatran
Cresselia(Run Away)
Rotom
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Lugia
Ho-oh
Suicune
Mewtwo
Kyorge
Groundon
Rayquaza
Latios(Run Away)
Latias(Run Away)
Raikou(Run Away)
Entei(Run Away)
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pikachu(Ill just breed you a Pichu... and yes this was a starter pokemon in a game)
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Eevee(Yes same as Pikachu Eevee was a starter but not for the handheld games also I wont evolve it since you want the Eevee and should evovle it)

Thats All of the pokemon I will get. This only applys to 5th Gen sadly. If u want a 5th gen Legendary or Starter please let me know as soon as possible since I play this the most and have two games for it. I wont be able with the starters promise the genders and that it will have a good ability but atleast you got it. Also If u want a special nickname for it please let me know before I transfer it.

Last edited by Abyss on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 pm

cool post!
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Thank you. Im currently helping PP get Latios Latias Cobalion Virizion. Im not sure if she wants me to get anymore so.... Ill catch the ones thats on her list aswell just in case she wants them.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Just out of curiosity what method do you use?
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:07 am

Awesome post!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:29 am

he prolly uses SR like me and no n thats all i want for now im SRing for tons of shinies on diamond Razz as for the event pokemon anyone that needs them just ask i can get them but i cant get them for a little bit as the gts for them is currently down but once its back up ill post a topic for event and custom made pokemon Smile

ps n if you need help with getting your shinies id be glad to help as i have diamond and platinum plus i can clone my shinies Smile
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 am

Thxs Jess.... N Cobalion is bein A *****.....
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:48 am

OMFG I CAUGHT IT... I WAS LIKE FKING YEA.... MY 2ND LEGIT SHINY LOL. ANYWAYS IT WAS BURNED AND HAD LIKE A LITTLE HP LEFT I WAS LIKE FKING NOOOOOOO AND CAUGHT IT. THEN I JUMPED IN THE AIR AND TRYED THE FREEZE JUMP AND I WAS JUST LIKE YEA...... AND NOW I GO TO SLEEP XP
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:23 am

Abyss wrote:
OMFG I CAUGHT IT... I WAS LIKE FKING YEA.... MY 2ND LEGIT SHINY LOL. ANYWAYS IT WAS BURNED AND HAD LIKE A LITTLE HP LEFT I WAS LIKE FKING NOOOOOOO AND CAUGHT IT. THEN I JUMPED IN THE AIR AND TRYED THE FREEZE JUMP AND I WAS JUST LIKE YEA...... AND NOW I GO TO SLEEP XP
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats super funny!
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:28 am

May I get a Shiny Female Snivy. Name is Blase. And I would also like an oshawott named Water, doesn't matter what gender for oshawott.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:34 am

K. ill try for the snivy rly hard since its hard 2 get a female 1. But can u wait till uhh I get the shiny Virizion for Jess. Ima also need 2 know if she needs a shiny Terrakon. If she says no then expect the Shiny Snivy sooner. ill try for an entire week trying 2 get a shiny female snivy lol *I will try longer if needed*
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 am

Ima start playing Pokemon Platinum while playing Pokemon Black. info if u want any pokemon from 4th gen then u will have 2 add my Pokemon White. If u want any pokemon from 5th Gen add my pokemon Black
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:41 pm

if you can get terrakon without as much trouble as cobalion then sure lol but if its as much trouble as cobalion was then dont worry Razz
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm

It shouldnt be.... well im multi taskin so.. I Might as well get it over with
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Also by copy what u mean? anyways.... when u copy mind me having a one lol.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:07 pm

cloning is making an exact copy of the pokemon and yes i can just let me know which you want Smile
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Oh jess did u ever get that shiny Dialga and if u did how long it take? Right now im trying to get a shiny Totodile and call it "Jade" A shiny Chikorita n call it "Sunset" and get a shiny Cyndaquil n call it "Crimson" aswell as trying 2 get the shiny Virizion. All shinies are a hassel 2 get anyways and with Scraps "Scrafty" He will just use Dragon Dance n Drain Punch 2 lower Terrikion 2 red HP. same thing 2 Virizion but with Ice punch plus it might freeze.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:45 pm

no i havent gotten it yet ive been trying to beat the game so i should be getting it soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.   Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiny Legendary or Starter Catcher.
Page 1 of 1