Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Train Your Skills At The Dojo 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Train Your Skills At The Dojo 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Train Your Skills At The Dojo 854255221 Squirtle Train Your Skills At The Dojo 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Train Your Skills At The Dojo

Go down 
+4
Green Charizard
Pokeprincess
PokemonNation
N
8 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Train Your Skills At The Dojo Hwcms3

Train Your Skills At The Dojo Empty
PostSubject: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:49 am

Train Your Skills At The Dojo Dojo

Don't let the banner fool you. This is for Every Pokemon Type not just Fighting. There are of course Rules to the Dojo.

1. No Ubers allowed since due to the fact that GL's and E4 rules apply no Ubers.

2. The Dojo is meant 2 be fair. Don't just ask 2 battle someone's specific type team then just use a team to completely counter it.

3. The 2nd rule is only nullified if the person is asking for test there team against a SE team. It doesn't work both ways.

4. There Shall be rankings in the Dojo. Ranks are Masters,Elites,Pros,Skilled,Fair,Starters.

5. Any Rank shall n will battle each other.

6. If ur a rank such as Master n you battling a Rank as Starters. Don't just completely Dominate them. Don't forget this is a dojo were trying to improve others skills not make them feel worse.

7. If someone ask's you to give it your all go ahead. it will only make the person know there limits n make them learn on what they will have 2 improve on.

8. If you have an idea 2 improve the dojo feel free 2 give your idea.

As you can see within the dojo there are some rules that nullify one. Thats only 2 improve your skills. Everyone has a shot 2 become better.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Train Your Skills At The Dojo 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:23 am

Nice idea Rex
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:51 pm

yeah this is a great idea Smile ill have to try it sometime once i get back to training my pokemon on black that is Razz
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Nice idea Rex

Pokeprincess wrote:
yeah this is a great idea Smile ill have to try it sometime once i get back to training my pokemon on black that is Razz

Thanks you 2. I came up with the idea since some people are saying there weak and i haven't played pokemon in so long who knows y *KIU*. i should also make a rule about players with lv restrictions. This is also good for players who need 2 train against Gym Leaders. There will also soon be a Tier added in the rules. NU, UU, RU, OU. i think those are all the tiers besides Uber.... Also its a great way on helping people set up Teams such as a Hail/Rain/Sandstorm/Sunny Team. Hopefully people use this Dojo. Im starting a Hail team *My Ice Type Team* but i plan on improving them. I think i have the right pokemon for a Sandstorm team but there lvs n moves r just off. Now.... wheres my Regice?

Im always up for a Challenge. Plz put info such as Lv Tier. Tier Type *Ex NU-OU*
n also add any info such as using a Special Type Team n how many SE pokemon i can use. Thats all i can say for now. I think the rankings will start soon after enough people start training in the Dojo
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Rex wrote:

Im always up for a Challenge. Plz put info such as Lv Tier. Tier Type *Ex NU-OU*
n also add any info such as using a Special Type Team n how many SE pokemon i can use. Thats all i can say for now. I think the rankings will start soon after enough people start training in the Dojo

Well not today chances say. Since i have 2 do 2 projects. 1 is Late which is my bad. n the other is due tomorrow. so i wont be on today.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Rex wrote:

There will also soon be a Tier added in the rules. NU, UU, RU, OU. i think those are all the tiers besides Uber....

Why not have an Uber Tier. While I don't use ubers a whole lot every once in a while I train one that I want to see in action.

Great idea, Good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Hm. not sure. Not alot of people use Ubers. I use 2 till i found a good Fightin Team. Only person i say uses Ubers is JAckman but he is like never on anymore. I did remember him saying tho he wont be on till he got his grades back up. Hm.... i guess but not alot of peoples use Ubers... Ubers will be a special case since not alot of people on site use Ubers.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:19 am

ONWARD MY MAGIKARPS!

Na. But do expect my fire type team practicing here
Back to top Go down
icehydros
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 am

i might try this after i build up my dragon team
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:31 am

I'll be sure to practice here to with any one that i can connect with.
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 am

VictoryFiend(R) wrote:
ONWARD MY MAGIKARPS!

Na. But do expect my fire type team practicing here

i may even use my super special team
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am

Aww VF i wanna face your super special team! wish we could battle via WIFI
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Princess Aura wrote:
Aww VF i wanna face your super special team! wish we could battle via WIFI

yeah. Sad
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:57 pm

what is ur special team? a army of Cyndaquils?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 am

Actually no. And it is special. Because it is the team of my oldest pokemon
Back to top Go down
TyphlosionMaster
Rookie
Rookie
TyphlosionMaster

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm

I would like to challenge someone with my team of favorite pokemon. anyone who accepts may state their terms. or whatever rules they wish. I just wanna enhance my battling skills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:46 am

Lol

I'd try out

If I wern't afraid of losing in the first turn.

Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:19 am

i definitely think i will be using the dojo. i haven't got much experience in battling online so i have an awful lot to learn. Brilliant idea Rex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train Your Skills At The Dojo   Train Your Skills At The Dojo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train Your Skills At The Dojo
Page 1 of 1