Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. 854255221 Squirtle I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. Empty
PostSubject: I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train.   I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Is this a problem.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train.   I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Personally I think EV training is a very important part of battleing. It makes it so your pokemon can be better at some stats so yes I do EV train, but no its not a problem that you dont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train.   I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Jackman wrote:
Personally I think EV training is a very important part of battleing. It makes it so your pokemon can be better at some stats so yes I do EV train, but no its not a problem that you dont.

I don't do it because it ruins the feel of the game.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train.   I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Ratiosu wrote:
Jackman wrote:

I don't do it because it ruins the feel of the game.

I totally know what you mean, Thats why you should have EV'ed pokemon for competitive use only and the Un-Ev'ed pokemon for your in-game use. So you will be good on both worlds. I believe that's how mostly everyone here runs it. Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train.   I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Almost forgot, It is a problem if you use your un- ev'ed pokemon on competitive battle since your opponent will have an extra edge over your pokemon since his/her stat will be altered, So in the case of battling on via wifi it will be. Later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train.   I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I take it I'm the only person here who doesn't EV train.
Page 1 of 1