Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Whats with Free things? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Whats with Free things? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Whats with Free things? 854255221 Squirtle Whats with Free things? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Whats with Free things?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Whats with Free things? Hwcms3

Whats with Free things? Empty
PostSubject: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:29 pm

U know what i havnt done in a long time? gotten anything for free in a long time. Last time i got something for free was my DSI a year or so ago. Yea I got my DSI for free XD. Well not True. i got it for like $5. but still. Compare that 2 the price a year ago thats basicly free. Ima see if i can get ANOTHER 3ds for Free XD. I mean like its a long shot @_@ Very Long. ill keep u guys posted n lets see how long it will take before i get another 3ds.... i mean like ~_~ i could eaily buy one if i get a job but my friend got wii points for free somehow. He said he cant get free 3ds points tho. @_@ So.... anyways.... LET THE TEST 2 GET A FREE 3ds!!! BEGIN!!!! If i get a free 3DS btw ima take a picture of it. I wanna get a red one ^_^ since i have Blue.
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Omg.... ima get that thing for Free in a Month HOPEFULLY! I found a website that will send me one ^_^ theres tons of people on it. From US 2 UK. Also Intresting Fact i learned today Very Happy UK isnt only England but that England is 1/4 of the UK XD. Sry wanted 2 throw that out there
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Whats with Free things? 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:57 pm

i give stuff away for free on a site if you wanna get some free stuff Razz ive gotten over 50 free things on there. i see ds's and gameboys all the time. ive even seen 360s on there though i dont need one lol
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm

what site is it O-o. I rly want a another Free 3DS so my cousin can stop hoggin mines
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 pm

pm me your email and ill send you a referral its really kool. you give away free things and you can get free things though some people charge shipping but most dont which i love Smile i never charge shipping for my stuff. i give away tons of pokemon cards a few games some movies here and there just pends on what i can afford to ship Razz
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 am

Lol the UK is made up from four countrys but England is the biggest. The other countrys are Scotland, which i live on the border of, Wales and Northen Island ^^ I like free stuff, but you get what you pay for and its not always the best qualitly lol.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 pm

true but most of the stuff ive gotten are great condition pokemon cards that and a few little toys for my baby. but i dont try for the bigger things i just dont trust it. things like xboxs or games i worry that they are giving them away cause they are broke Razz
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:12 am

It is always nice to get things for free but i'm ALWAYS weary and skeptical....wish we lived in a world where we didn't have to be
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:59 am

yeah i wish but i doubt that will ever happen Sad
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:38 am

you never know! here's holding thumbs that maybe just one day lol
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:28 pm

maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats with Free things?   Whats with Free things? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats with Free things?
Page 1 of 1