Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! 854255221 Squirtle Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N
Elite
Elite
N

Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! Hwcms3

Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! Empty
PostSubject: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:30 pm

ok.... Well before i do start this I would like 2 say 2 things.... 1 my cousin in a Dude. and 2. *will be said at end of story*

Ok. My cousin was playing Eden Eternal. He finds a character to date him. They was going through at first and so they stayed together for a while. My cousin logs off and I try to find his "GF" even though I didnt want to.... When I find "Her". "She" says oh ok. tell her I said hi..... I was confused.... I was sayin to myself is she a ..... *not sayin it*. My cousins character looks like a girl lol. Later on in the game i talk to my cousin and told him what his "GF?" said. He was confused.... So like 6:40 AM he asks to get on and I let him. He looks at couple bar and finds out... His Dating Partner was a guy XD!!! Me Personally I dont have nothing with gay and gay things *if they wanna be happy let them its not my buiness and im not going to see what they do some im ok with it.... Back on topic* I was Dieing out laughing when i found out. to be honest i thought it was a guy... "She" Had no chest *sry to offend any females out there*. After like an hour my cousin says I knew it was a guy the whole time. Then i hear him mummble "Why was it a boy". After that all happened. I joined a guild and found a GF for real... she is a girl I checked.... *The Couples bar not chest....* Were not doing it to be real couples just to earn more EXP and CP *Points used for classes such as Casting speed* XD I think only why he thought my cousin was a girl was because he picked the small char and small chars depending on hair can look like Opp gender and they have no way of showing which Gender they are... *thats y my name has Dude in it... so they know!* Yea Like The Topic says.. Werid Things Happen

2. Eden Eternal the game where u can Marry Opp Gender Same Gender Or if u wanna get freaky... a mouse frog or Bear XD!!!
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Lol funny story :-D I have to say I'm a Grand Fantasia player myself, easier to tell the genders ;-)
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Grand Fantasia? I have a account on there i think Ima prb make a new one XD. Ima Find u on that XD
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm

Reckless Fist wrote:
Grand Fantasia? I have a account on there i think Ima prb make a new one XD. Ima Find u on that XD
wait Nvm XD I could just download it.... I already have an account for it :/..... 1 question R u playing the USA version or no?
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Lol funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!   Werid Things Happen.... Such as this! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werid Things Happen.... Such as this!
Page 1 of 1