Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  854255221 Squirtle Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Expert
Expert
X

Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:54 am

-Bianca giving the Male Trainer and the Rival their first Pokemon.

-The male trainer preparing to battle Elesa with his Emboar, who after 2 years has a new design and outfit (with her sporting longer, black hair). Her Zebstrika remains a part of her team.

-Cheren, the Rival (with a Samurott), the Male Trainer (with an Arcanine), and Cheren (with a Stoutland) being confronted by Team Plasma on ship, with the latter having new designs involving darker colours and masks which obscure part of their faces. (Given that Cheren is the first Gym Leader in the game, with only a Patrat, this scene seems to support the possibility of re-battling Gym Leaders later with stronger teams. Or at the very least, Cheren, as he evidently used much weaker Pokemon than are in his possession when first battling the player in-game.)

-The Male Trainer chasing a member of the Shadow Triad with his Lucario, only to have their attack blocked by a Bisharp, after which the entire Triad appears, with the one who was chased saying they will accomplish their goal at all costs, whilst holding a container of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Aw man i wish i could watch this but my phone wont load it Sad
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Aww- hope you get to watch it soon!
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:40 am

I hope i can get internet soon trying to read the forum with my phone is a pain plus replying is making mad...dang anoying phone keyboard Mad
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Pokemon B2 n W2 is more like The future then just a few changes. I mean like rly. The only person who rly didnt change was N but since hes the leader of Team Plasma it would make sense y he didnt change. So its like a Future/Present Blend
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Ya i did also notice that as well.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Yeah it takes place two years after the original b/w
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:54 pm

And N Returns? Is he still tryin 2 do the same things? N ALSO DO U GET 2 VS THE ORIGINAL TRAINER FROM THE ORIGINAL B/W? THAT WOULD BE SICK! It would be sicker if like u picked a Girl the Girl Trainer poped up n if u picked guy guy trainer poped up. As in The Original gender trainer mattered on which gender u picked
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Rex wrote:
And N Returns?
Yes

Rex wrote:
Is he still tryin 2 do the same things?
No I think he comes back to help you with team plasma.

Rex wrote:
N ALSO DO U GET 2 VS THE ORIGINAL TRAINER FROM THE ORIGINAL B/W? THAT WOULD BE SICK! It would be sicker if like u picked a Girl the Girl Trainer poped up n if u picked guy guy trainer poped up. As in The Original gender trainer mattered on which gender u picked
Not yet know but it is possible since you can face many characters from the past in the pokemon world tournament
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:49 am

it's shaping up to be an awesome game! thanks X for getting that clip
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 pm

No problem. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!    Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon B2/W2 Trailer!
Page 1 of 1