Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
What to do with Arceus? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! What to do with Arceus? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
What to do with Arceus? 854255221 Squirtle What to do with Arceus? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

What to do with Arceus?

Go down 
+2
Pokeprincess
Green Charizard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

What to do with Arceus? Hwcms3

What to do with Arceus? Empty
PostSubject: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:00 pm

As I'm sure you guys know there is an Arceus event on the dream world. While I haven't gotten it yet. (trouble with dream world and account making.) I was wondering what people were planning on doing with it.

I was going to ev train it and then never use it again. What are your plans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 pm

I was gonna keep it in PC and trade it for a Genesect
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

What to do with Arceus? 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 pm

i have genesect but it aint legit Razz damn spamers passing it off as legit Evil or Very Mad but one day ill get a legit genesect Smile cant wait for that. ill prolly just leave it in my "dream world farm" lol i havent caught any of my dream world pokemon yet i wanna make a huge farm of them Razz ps ill post pics when it gets bigger lol
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

What to do with Arceus? Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:54 pm

I got a legit japanese Keldeo
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:29 pm

You can't ev train the Arceus I'm afraid, it's lv 100, if it were lv 99 you could, as Evs take full affect at lv 100. Sorry for the downer.
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm

unfortanulaty you were duped Sad keldeo hasnt been given yet so its prolly a hack

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/647.shtml
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:44 pm

no that changed aurath, evs take place imiditly, heres the link http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml that proves my statement.
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:50 am

I'm not sure what section of that link you want me to read Jackman, I have read, reread and written sections of that link in the past, but this time I didn't get past the first line under 'The Basics' could you read that line for me? As I said you cannot ev Arceus he is a lv 100, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 pm

go to the section that says When are EV's calculated, and can I reset them?
Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Ah now i didn't notice that before, thats cool, so i can ev train my other pokemon if i get enough berrys......

Thanks for that info Jackman...... I will be back with a power team! Muhahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Jackman
Expert
Expert
Jackman

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 pm

so yeah u CAN ev train a lv 100
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Lol @ All the post Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Arceus?   What to do with Arceus? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do with Arceus?
Page 1 of 1