Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Arceus IV's? 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Arceus IV's? 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Arceus IV's? 854255221 Squirtle Arceus IV's? 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Arceus IV's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Arceus IV's? Hwcms3

Arceus IV's? Empty
PostSubject: Arceus IV's?   Arceus IV's? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 pm

I was soft resetting for IVs on Arceus when I came across this one.

Arceus

Nature:Hardy

HP: 14

Attack: 15

Defense: 30

Sp.Atk: 28

Sp.Def: 30

Speed: 3

I know the speed is awful but the defenses are pretty good. I don't know should I keep this one?

(I have both black and white so I could keep this one and try again on the other game.)
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Arceus IV's? 2886tsg

Arceus IV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arceus IV's?   Arceus IV's? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Even do your Arceus speed IVs are low they will be roughly at 248 speed overall stat, not too shabby especially how Arceus have an awesome type coverage being a normal type plus the 30 base IVs on both defenses are great. I would keep it.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Arceus IV's? Hwcms3

Arceus IV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arceus IV's?   Arceus IV's? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 am

Alright I will thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Arceus IV's? 2886tsg

Arceus IV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arceus IV's?   Arceus IV's? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:01 am

No prob. Wink
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Arceus IV's? Hwcms3

Arceus IV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arceus IV's?   Arceus IV's? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Hey I got my second Arceus

(Arceus #2
Nature:Calm
IVs: HP:27, Attack:15, Defense:31, Sp.Atk:5, Sp.Def:27, Speed:18)

So I decided to start messing around with movesets and got one that I like for Arceus #1.

Will-o-Wisp
Gravity
Judgement/Earth Power
Calm mind/ Recover

Will-o-Wisp burns opponent allowing me to stall. Gravity allows my ground type attack to hit birds. Judgement is my attacking move with ground plate or earth power so I can put on a more defensive typing on (ground typing is so i can get rid of fire types who are immune to will-o-wisp). Then I have calm mind to boost my sp.attack/sp.def or I could use recover.

What do you think? Got any suggestions on Evs?

Also do you have any suggestions for Arceus #2 I would like a moveset with perish song in it if possible.

Back to top Go down
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Arceus IV's? 2886tsg

Arceus IV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arceus IV's?   Arceus IV's? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 am

Hmmm the problem with a perish song Arceus is if you let the count fall to 0 its bye bye power house. if you do decide to run with an Arceus with Perish song, i would make it a special Sweeper, having charge beam, an Electric attack that has the chance to raise your sp attack, then have flamethrower to cover steels and grass types and then Judgment, you can try to set it up with a rock or ground plate and have it in a sandstom team, increasing its defences, or in a snow team with an icy plate, thing is its always hard to judge what Arceus will do and adding the charge beam to a high sp atack will make a very good special sweeper.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

Arceus IV's? Hwcms3

Arceus IV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arceus IV's?   Arceus IV's? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:09 pm

I was orginally going to pair arceus up with a wobberffet in double battles.

Arceus would use perish song and wobberffet would keep the opponents (using his ability) in until it was time to switch out and save ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arceus IV's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arceus IV's?   Arceus IV's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arceus IV's?
Page 1 of 1