Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
My pokemon movie marathon! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! My pokemon movie marathon! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
My pokemon movie marathon! 854255221 Squirtle My pokemon movie marathon! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

My pokemon movie marathon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

My pokemon movie marathon! Hwcms3

My pokemon movie marathon! Empty
PostSubject: My pokemon movie marathon!   My pokemon movie marathon! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:22 pm

I got out allllll my movies(can't find Heroes and 4ever though). That includes: The First Movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back, Power of One, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, Rise of Darkrai, and Arceus and the Jewel of Life! Good fun!
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon movie marathon!   My pokemon movie marathon! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:45 pm

And I just noticed that in LMoM, Castelia City makes it's appearance! The satellite Kid and Banks(or whoever) show us where Banks is...And it resembles Castelia! Do you think Unova was in early creation during the near end of Hoenn? Your opinions. Also, in the Power of One, notice how pokemon uses a song by Weird Al! Polkamon! Pokemon sure are mysterious, aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon movie marathon!   My pokemon movie marathon! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:46 pm

I didn't really think about the movies until Unova came out. Cool, huh?
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon movie marathon!   My pokemon movie marathon! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Found PKMN Heroes and 4ever. And in the credits of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew...The Magician and his assistant for Jirachi Wishmaker are there behind Kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon movie marathon!   My pokemon movie marathon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pokemon movie marathon!
Page 1 of 1