Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Next Shiny Breeding Game! 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! The Next Shiny Breeding Game! 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
The Next Shiny Breeding Game! 854255221 Squirtle The Next Shiny Breeding Game! 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

The Next Shiny Breeding Game!

Go down 

Who should it be?
Sandslash
The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Vote_lcap0%The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nidoking
The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Vote_lcap100%The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Espeon
The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Vote_lcap0%The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Hwcms3

The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Empty
PostSubject: The Next Shiny Breeding Game!   The Next Shiny Breeding Game! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:19 pm

I've just about rebuilt my patiences and am ready to try the shiny breeding game again (for thoses of you who don't know what that is it is just a few posts below this one). The trouble is I've narrowed my choice to three pokemon and can't decide who to choose. So I've decided to let you guys choose for me. So vote on the poll and lets see who is our champion!

#28 Sandslash #34 Nidoking #196 Espeon
The Next Shiny Breeding Game! 028 The Next Shiny Breeding Game! 034 The Next Shiny Breeding Game! 196

Your opinion should not only be based on who looks best but also who be a good battler. I plan on using their dream world abilities.
Back to top Go down

The Next Shiny Breeding Game!
Page 1 of 1