Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
My adventure for Pokemon Conquest 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! My adventure for Pokemon Conquest 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
My adventure for Pokemon Conquest 854255221 Squirtle My adventure for Pokemon Conquest 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

My adventure for Pokemon Conquest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Hwcms3

My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Empty
PostSubject: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Goes to 6 stores...Sold out in all 6...Guess I'll have to try again later Mad
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 pm

OMG GC I KNOW WHAT U MEAN I WENT TO LIKE 7 DIF STORES O.O I THEN CALLED GAMESTOP N TOLD THEM 2 HOLD ME A COPY. WHEN I GOT THERE THEY SAID I GOT THE LAST ONE. I think this is Due to the combination of Samurai Warriors Fans n Pokemon Fans. Also it was showed on Cartoon network so Yea the game is pretty out there.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Yeah I'm starting to think about ordering it online which I really don't want to do because I don't want to wait but it is sold out every where I look. Today I went to 4 stores (two repeats 2 new ones) and they don't have it.
Back to top Go down
X
Expert
Expert
X

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:11 pm

That totally blows hahaha. GL on getting it soon GC
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:56 am

Come to South Africa lol there are plenty on the shelves...guess not as many ppl get amped for pokemon here
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:12 pm

If I could afford to fly all the way to South Africa just to pick up a pokemon game I would that would be fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pokeprincess
Admin
Admin
Pokeprincess

My adventure for Pokemon Conquest 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 pm

im waiting to get it till we get a little more money Razz were kinda broke out here what with bills and all our daughters food and stuff so maybe next month ill be able to get it Very Happy hopefully it wont still be sold out everywhere when im looking for it XD
Back to top Go down
dialga0009
Expert
Expert
dialga0009

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 am

Money lol the bane of our existence....GC, come anytime if u ever can afford it
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:44 pm

FINALLY got it! Very Happy

Last one in the store too!
Back to top Go down
N
Elite
Elite
N

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm

LOL Me n GC had the same experience with the last one in Store, I bet u feel like a King right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 am

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My adventure for Pokemon Conquest   My adventure for Pokemon Conquest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My adventure for Pokemon Conquest
Page 1 of 1