Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money 854255221 Squirtle I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Hwcms3

I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Empty
PostSubject: I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money   I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 am

Robbing a bank, mugging people, and most fun of all, stealing horses and cattle. You can't get caught or your in jail for X amount of minutes. All of it to but a dragon and attack people...

I like this game.
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money   I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 am

I'm playing a game where I have to destroy government stuff to unlock things that give me more things to blow stuff up and kill people with. I also have a grappling hook and a parachute, so you can imagine how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money   I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:02 am

I'm playing a game where there are these monsters that you have to capture and train. Then use them to beat other people to get money and advance in the story line. The cool thing is that there are over 600 different types of monsters so you have to try and collect them all. Bet you can't guess the name of the game Razz
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money   I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
I'm playing a game where there are these monsters that you have to capture and train. Then use them to beat other people to get money and advance in the story line. The cool thing is that there are over 600 different types of monsters so you have to try and collect them all. Bet you can't guess the name of the game Razz

Mario!
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Elite
Elite
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money   I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:

Mario!

Correct Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money   I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Natsu Dragneel wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:

Mario!

Correct Laughing

I thought as much
Back to top Go down
Seriousness
Expert
Expert
Seriousness

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money   I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:40 pm

mario is a fun game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money   I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm playing an online game where crime is the main way to get money
Page 1 of 1