Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well. 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well. 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well. 854255221 Squirtle I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well. 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brytie
Rookie
Rookie

I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well. Empty
PostSubject: I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well.   I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:08 am

Umm so yeah guys if you have one and if you're willing to share your spare then I'll gladly accept it, sorry I can't really offer much since I don't collect rares/awesome/shiny pokemons like you all do. xD

But yeah I really do hope some of you guys could offer me one for free hehehe!
Anyways, that's all! Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I so want a Modest natured Deino with Dark Pulse with or without Earth Power as well.
Page 1 of 1