Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chapter - 9 A Rough Time 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Chapter - 9 A Rough Time 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Chapter - 9 A Rough Time 854255221 Squirtle Chapter - 9 A Rough Time 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Chapter - 9 A Rough Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurath
Admin
Admin
Aurath

Chapter - 9 A Rough Time 2886tsg

Chapter - 9 A Rough Time Empty
PostSubject: Chapter - 9 A Rough Time   Chapter - 9 A Rough Time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Sakura: Your Porygon is strong and well trained but you lack control. Let me show you control and POWER! Go Bellossom!

Sakura threw the pokeball high in a beam of red light the cute pokemon dropped to the ground in a flurry of flower petals.

Sophie: Begin!

Sakura: Bellossom go use Sweet scent then follow with leaf blade.

Bellossom filled the air with a fin pink powder before leaping forward. Digit hovered in place clearly not effected by the powder and although the leaf blade hit Digit head on the attack did little to bother Digit either.

Sakura: what? Why didn't that work?

Aurath: I would say Porygon doesn't have a noise, meaning your attempt to make him sluggish wont work, also Converstion 2 changes his typing to the type of the last move that hits him, in this case Bullet seed, which is grass type, making your moves less effective.

Sakura looks slightly suprised, but slowly a smile crept accross her face.

Sakura: Clever move, your making this battle intresting. Bellossom Sleep powder then follow up with leaf storm, NOW!

Bellossom let out a fine green powder that crept over Porygon this time the strange little man made pokemon stopped and a gentle werring began to come from Digit. The pokemon looked serene in the grass, but it didn't last long. A violent wind began to pick up and Bellossom began to piroet on the spot, first dust, dirt and grass was kicked up but as Bellossom span faster more grass and leaves started to get collected in the move. It took a good minute but finally the wind become almost unbearable, hundreds of leaves were caught in the strong wind creating a solad votex of greens and browns.

Aurath: Digit wake up! Come on move it!
Sakura: Hit him hard Bellossom!

The storm almost seemed to go silent for a splt second before the top of the vortex tipped and shot toward the sleeping pokemon. After a second Aurath saw nothing of his little pokemon as the leaves swallowed hit. There was no give away as to what was going on inside the leaf storm but Aurath felt it wasn't good.

Finally after what seemed like an age the storm suddenly stopped, the leaves fell to show the two pokemon.

Aurath: Digit!
Sakura: Bellossom!

There in the mountain of leaves hovered Digit clearly very angry, sparks were flying from him body in rage and he was making screching noises, Bellossom lay a few feet away KO'd.

Sophie: Bellossom is unable to battle, Aurath wins!

Aurath stood in shock at this suprise victory... but somehow felt like he could have done more.

Sakura: Aurath you win the badge, but let me show you my true power!
Aurath felt the butterflys grow inside himself.
Aurath: Your on! Ready Digit?
The pokemon ignored him and stared enraged at Sakura.

Sakura: Bellossom return, you did well my friend. Rest now. GO Lilligant!

Another flower looking pokemon huh, I have the edge because of Digits new grass typing. This should be easy, Aurath though to himself.

Before Lilligant even touched the floor though Digit had mad his move, tearing toward the new foe with amazing speed, grass being ripped from the ground as he went. Lilligant took the hit hard and few across the field, hitting a tree. A psybeam followed quickly after hitting Lilligant, holding the pokemon against the tree.

Sakura: Lilligant time to use your speed! Teeter dance then cut!

Lilligant fell after the psybeam but recovered right way and doing a strange dance where it look as if it were going to fall over the whole time. Digit was flying toward Lilligant again clearly wanting to tackle, but to Aurath's amazement Digit missed completely, colided with a tree at speed and fell to the floor. Before he could move Lilligant was behind him and with a huge ark of its arm Digit fell silent and still. Not a sound could be heard in the gym.......
Back to top Go down
Green
Expert
Expert
Green

PostSubject: Re: Chapter - 9 A Rough Time   Chapter - 9 A Rough Time Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 am

More. study
Back to top Go down
Aer Dragneel
Elite
Elite
Aer Dragneel

Chapter - 9 A Rough Time Hwcms3

PostSubject: Re: Chapter - 9 A Rough Time   Chapter - 9 A Rough Time Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:11 am

Nice. I should probably start mine off again too.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter - 9 A Rough Time   Chapter - 9 A Rough Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter - 9 A Rough Time
Page 1 of 1