Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for trainers - Pokemon Nation

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night 2589652645 Welcome to Pokemon Nation! Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night 2589652645
Enjoy the site! Very Happy
Februarys Pokemon of the month is
Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night 854255221 Squirtle Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night 854255221
Make sure to vote for
the next Pokemon of the month!
PN: Poke Rumble Tournament Champion Is.
Poke Rumble Champion Blue!
Congratulation Blue on your win!
Thank you all for participating, Pls join on our next tournament!

Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night   Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Chapter 5:A wild night

That night jimmy and tasha both have a hard time sleeping. Its starting to set in they are about to embark on a great journey and it will be their first time out on their own with no direct support other then each other and their pokemon. They know their journey will be filled of surprises both good and bad but they are ready to take on the challenges before them. Jimmy notices tasha restlessly moving around in her sleeping bag.

Jimmy: (whispering) hey tasha you want to go out and get some fresh air I cant sleep either we can go for a walk or something.
Tasha: yea lets go.
Jimmy: you can leave your zorua ill bring brutus.
Tasha: alright didn’t plan on bringing zorua. You don’t expect us to get attacked do you?
Jimmy: Nah just going to bring brutus incase just to be safe never know what`s waiting out there.
Tasha: ok good plan lets go.

They get outside of the pokemon center and just stand there starring at each other. Neither knows what to say they are both shy and seem to like each other.

Jimmy: so tasha where are you from?
Tasha: here in maple town. Where are you from?
Jimmy: i`m from the kanto region viridian city.
Tasha: I have talked with my parents about maybe going there to kanto if I survive the lolen region.
Jimmy:oh sweet I can show you around kanto if come there. I haven’t done the gym challenge there yet so we could do it together.
Tasha: well im not doing the gym challenge im wanting to become top coordinator I will be entering pokemon contest. If it interferes with your travels I can travel alone.
Jimmy: Nah its not a problem cheering for you in your contest would be a good way to take a break from training and gym battles. I might even be able to learn a thing or two to help me with gym battles from watching the contest.
Tasha: alright cool I just don’t want my dream path to interfere with yours. I`m glad I met you, you’re a really nice person.
Jimmy: thanks i`m glad I met you to. Your really nice and cute.
Tasha: (giggles) thanks you really think so?
Jimmy: heck yea! why would I lie?
Tasha: hey lets go down to the harbor and sit on the pier.
Jimmy: lets go beats just standing around.

They reach the harbor and the end of the pier. Tasha goes to take the last step before sitting on the edge of the pier, she slips and falls towards the water. Jimmy quickly reacts and grabs her but he grabbed her bag and it slips off and she falls into the water. Jimmy unsure of what to do jumps in to save her, he manages to reach her and grab a hold of her arm and pull her towards him. He swims carrying her over his shoulder to the pier, he finally reaches the pier after 10minutes of swimming through the waves being pulled back and forth. He lifts tasha up on to the pier and goes to pull himself out and a huge wave crashes in and pulls him back out to sea. Jimmy is now unconscious himself and is in danger of drowning and sinking to his death. Lucky for jimmy the legendary kyoger was swimming in the general area and witnessed everything taking place and rescues jimmy. Kyoger carry`s jimmy to the pier on the way jimmy comes to. Jimmy is unsure of how he got saved but knows he needs to help tasha right away and looks for the pier. Jimmy doesn’t realize its kyoger that saved him and is carrying him towards the pier, once kyoger gets close enough to the pier jimmy jumps to it and starts performing CPR on tasha she eventually comes to and is saved.

Jimmy: Tasha, tasha are you alright?
Tasha: *cough* *cough* what happened ?
Jimmy: you fell into the sea and I. he doesn’t get to finish what he was saying.
Tasha: oh thank you jimmy for saving me *Tasha grabs jimmy and gives him a kiss on the cheek and pulls her self closer to warm up*
Jimmy: I`m glad your alright.
Tasha:*Slaps jimmy* you could have been hurt you know.
Jimmy: yeah but you were about to die I had to save you, it was worth the risk, not to mention you’re my friend I had to do something.
Tasha: *blushes* thanks lets go back to the pokemon center and get out of these wet clothes.
Jimmy: good idea no reason staying out here and risking getting sick.

They walk back to the pokemon center and jimmy cant get the kiss from tasha off his mind. Suddenly tasha`s legs cramp up and give out so jimmy assist her with giving a piggy back ride. He to is drained of energy but toughs it out so they don’t get sick. They finally reach the pokemon center and change out of the wet clothes.

Jimmy: hey tasha
Tasha: gives no reply she fell asleep right after changing.
Jimmy: night tasha *jimmy covers tasha with an extra blanket and falls asleep to.

End of chapter 5.
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night   Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
pokemonfansince98
Amateur
Amateur
pokemonfansince98

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night   Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 am

reason behind having jimmy and tasha getting "freindly" with each other im sick of the pokemon writers not having ash hook up with any of the chicks he travels with lol if i was the writer i would have had ash hook up with may and go back to johto region to support may in her contest and maybe twist in johto frontier brains..so much the writes could have done to make it better. if they made frontier seasons for all regions pokemon would trump simpsons as best animated series in my opinion
Back to top Go down
PokemonNation
Elite
Elite
PokemonNation

Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night 2886tsg

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night   Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:12 am

Agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night   Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimmy chapter 5:A wild night
Page 1 of 1